After much prayer and consultation the Session has decided that it would be best if we cancelled the worship services for tomorrow. As many of you may be aware, there was an event in Statesboro recently at which a person was present that has tested positive for the Corona Virus. Some of our members were also present at this event. We do not know if anyone has been infected but we are acting on the side of greater caution and cancelling the services. The Session and Diaconate have been considering how best to secure the safety of our members and we will meet this coming week to discuss how to go forward with worship services and public events. Please keep us and one another in prayer! As the Session is considering how to proceed we need wisdom and compassion. We want to make sure that our older members who may be at risk are cared for, and we want to make sure that all the precautions we can resonable take are in place. Let us all be patient with one another and put our confidence in the loving arms of our Savior!